Photo 1 of 10Next
Carrara White Medium Fish Scale Fan Shaped Mosaic Tile Honed (lovely Fan Shaped Mosaic Tile #1)
This post of Fan Shaped Mosaic Tile was uploaded at August 22, 2017 at 9:45 am. This post is posted under the Tile category. Fan Shaped Mosaic Tile is tagged with Fan Shaped Mosaic Tile, Fan, Shaped, Mosaic, Tile..
(fan),USA pronunciation n., v., fanned, fan•ning.
- any device for producing a current of air by the movement of a broad surface or a number of such surfaces.
- an implement of feathers, leaves, paper, cloth, etc., often in the shape of a long triangle or of a semicircle, for waving lightly in the hand to create a cooling current of air about a person: We sat on the veranda, cooling ourselves with palm-leaf fans.
- anything resembling such an implement, as the tail of a bird.
- any of various devices consisting essentially of a series of radiating vanes or blades attached to and revolving with a central hublike portion to produce a current of air: ceiling fan; wall fan.
- a series of revolving blades supplying air for winnowing or cleaning grain.
- [Horol.]fly1 (def. 34).
- a semicircular decoration of bunting.
- [Physical Geog.]an alluvial fan.
- hit the fan, [Slang.]to become suddenly more awkward, embarrassing, or troublesome: When news of the incident was leaked to the press, everything hit the fan at once.
- to move or agitate (the air) with or as if with a fan.
- to cause air to blow upon, as from a fan;
cool or refresh with or as if with a fan: He fanned his face with a newspaper.
- to stir to activity with or as if with a fan: to fan a flame; to fan emotions.
- (of a breeze, current of air, etc.) to blow upon, as if driven by a fan: A cool breeze fanned the shore.
- to spread out like a fan: The dealer fanned the cards.
- to move (oneself ) quickly: You'll fan your tail out of here if you know what's good for you.
- to winnow, esp. by an artificial current of air.
- [Baseball.](of a pitcher) to strike out (a batter).
- [Chiefly South Midland and Southern U.S.]to punish by spanking;
spank: Your mother will fan you good if you break that dish.
- to strike, swing, or brush lightly at something.
- [Western U.S.](chiefly cowboy use). to slap the flanks of (a horse or other animal) repeatedly with a hat to get it to move or move faster.
- to spread out like a fan (often fol. by out): The forest fire fanned out in all directions.
- [Baseball.](of a batter) to strike out, usually by swinging at and missing the pitch charged as the third strike.
(shāpt),USA pronunciation adj.
- of a definite form, shape, or character (often used in combination):aU-shaped driveway.
- designed to fit a particular form, body, or contour: a shaped garment.
- having other than a plane surface.
(mō zā′ik),USA pronunciation n., adj., v., -icked, -ick•ing.
- a picture or decoration made of small, usually colored pieces of inlaid stone, glass, etc.
- the process of producing such a picture or decoration.
- something resembling such a picture or decoration in composition, esp. in being made up of diverse elements: a mosaic of borrowed ideas.
- Also called aerial mosaic, photomosaic. an assembly of aerial photographs matched in such a way as to show a continuous photographic representation of an area (mosaic map).
- (in an architectural plan) a system of patterns for differentiating the areas of a building or the like, sometimes consisting of purely arbitrary patterns used to separate areas according to function but often consisting of plans of flooring, reflected ceiling plans, overhead views of furnishings and equipment, or other items really included in the building or building plan.
- Also called mosa′ic disease′. any of several diseases of plants, characterized by mottled green or green and yellow areas on the leaves, caused by certain viruses.
- [Biol.]an organism exhibiting mosaicism.
- [Television.]a light-sensitive surface in a television camera tube, consisting of a thin mica sheet coated on one side with a large number of small globules of silver and cesium insulated from each other. The image to be televised is focused on this surface and the resulting charges on the globules are scanned by an electron beam.
- pertaining to, resembling, or used for making a mosaic or mosaic work: a mosaic tile.
- composed of a combination of diverse elements.
- to make a mosaic of or from.
- to decorate with mosaic.
Tile tile (tīl),USA pronunciation
n., v., tiled, til•ing.
- a thin slab or bent piece of baked clay, sometimes painted or glazed, used for various purposes, as to form one of the units of a roof covering, floor, or revetment.
- any of various similar slabs or pieces, as of linoleum, stone, rubber, or metal.
- tiles collectively.
- a pottery tube or pipe used for draining land.
- Also called hollow tile. any of various hollow or cellular units of burnt clay or other materials, as gypsum or cinder concrete, for building walls, partitions, floors, and roofs, or for fireproofing steelwork or the like.
- a stiff hat or high silk hat.
- to cover with or as with tiles.
Fan Shaped Mosaic Tile have 10 images it's including Carrara White Medium Fish Scale Fan Shaped Mosaic Tile Honed, Stone Center Online 12\, Carrara White Grand Fish Scale Fan Shaped Mosaic Tile Polished ., Polished Green White Mixed Fish Scale Fan Shaped Marble Mosaic Tile VS-PFN89, Calacatta Gold Grand Fish Scale Fan Shaped Mosaic Tile Honed, Stone Center Online, Aliexpress.com : Buy Free Shipping!!mother Of Pearl Tile'fan Shaped Shell Mosaic For Wall Mosaic Tiles;white Shell Mosaic Bathroom Wall Tiles;mosaico From ., Fan Shape Glass Mosaic Ceramic Tile 1 ., Carrara White Mini Fish Scale Fan Shaped Mosaic Tile Polished, Fish Scale Fan Shape Shell Mosaic Mother Of Pearl Tiles Natural Color Kitchen Backsplash Bathroom Shell. Following are the images:
Stone Center Online 12\
Carrara White Grand Fish Scale Fan Shaped Mosaic Tile Polished .
Polished Green White Mixed Fish Scale Fan Shaped Marble Mosaic Tile VS-PFN89
Calacatta Gold Grand Fish Scale Fan Shaped Mosaic Tile Honed
Stone Center Online
Aliexpress.com : Buy Free Shipping!!mother Of Pearl Tile'fan Shaped Shell Mosaic For Wall Mosaic Tiles;white Shell Mosaic Bathroom Wall Tiles;mosaico From .
Fan Shape Glass Mosaic Ceramic Tile 1 .
Carrara White Mini Fish Scale Fan Shaped Mosaic Tile Polished
Fish Scale Fan Shape Shell Mosaic Mother Of Pearl Tiles Natural Color Kitchen Backsplash Bathroom Shell
The Fan Shaped Mosaic Tile can be a focal-point in the room were excellent. It can be covered by you with hardwood, lumber, material, or stone with respect to the kind of your kitchen as well as the glance you want. One of these may be the kitchen Jered Snelson who renovated home with backsplash made from stone hardwood and metal. The backsplash is made within a wide reel that protects the wall behind the cooker and add a stunning focal point's type.
An extensive selection of colors, shapes and sizes in a single type of clay make this material be versatile. Here are a few selections backsplash. As it allows its sophistication and luxury to the kitchen, especially pebble rock backsplash is very popular. The colour may be white or gray stone or even a unique overall. If you would like a smooth surface, jewel may be tiled.
In selecting a Fan Shaped Mosaic Tile for home backsplash built increasing generally employs your kitchen set. Products which can be simply washed normally be among the conditions for materials for your backsplash's selection. Products commonly used are ceramics. Ceramic remains a very common option among customers.
For that material, wood is seldom used in the design of your kitchen backsplash due to the unfavorable impression of the water contrary to the wood. Nevertheless, some modern kitchens are still currently employing wood for decor backsplash. Lumber can provide a rustic sense to the kitchen or simply add a contemporary minimalist design and warmth.
10 attachments of Fan Shaped Mosaic Tile
Relevant Images on Fan Shaped Mosaic Tile