Photo 1 of 10Next
Puzzle Play (delightful Floor Puzzles For Kids #1)
Floor Puzzles For Kids was posted at March 2, 2017 at 5:50 am. It is published on the Floor category. Floor Puzzles For Kids is tagged with Floor Puzzles For Kids, Floor, Puzzles, For, Kids..
(flôr, flōr),USA pronunciation n.
- that part of a room, hallway, or the like, that forms its lower enclosing surface and upon which one walks.
- a continuous, supporting surface extending horizontally throughout a building, having a number of rooms, apartments, or the like, and constituting one level or stage in the structure;
- a level, supporting surface in any structure: the elevator floor.
- one of two or more layers of material composing a floor: rough floor; finish floor.
- a platform or prepared level area for a particular use: a threshing floor.
- the bottom of any more or less hollow place: the floor of a tunnel.
- a more or less flat extent of surface: the floor of the ocean.
- the part of a legislative chamber, meeting room, etc., where the members sit, and from which they speak.
- the right of one member to speak from such a place in preference to other members: The senator from Alaska has the floor.
- the area of a floor, as in a factory or retail store, where items are actually made or sold, as opposed to offices, supply areas, etc.: There are only two salesclerks on the floor.
- the main part of a stock or commodity exchange or the like, as distinguished from the galleries, platform, etc.
- the bottom, base, or minimum charged, demanded, or paid: The government avoided establishing a price or wage floor.
- an underlying stratum, as of ore, usually flat.
- the bottom of a hull.
- any of a number of deep, transverse framing members at the bottom of a steel or iron hull, generally interrupted by and joined to any vertical keel or keelsons.
- the lowermost member of a frame in a wooden vessel.
- mop or wipe the floor with, [Informal.]to overwhelm completely;
defeat: He expected to mop the floor with his opponents.
- take the floor, to arise to address a meeting.
- to cover or furnish with a floor.
- to bring down to the floor or ground;
knock down: He floored his opponent with one blow.
- to overwhelm;
- to confound or puzzle;
nonplus: I was floored by the problem.
- Also, floorboard. to push (a foot-operated accelerator pedal) all the way down to the floor of a vehicle, for maximum speed or power.
(puz′əl),USA pronunciation n., v., -zled, -zling.
- a toy, problem, or other contrivance designed to amuse by presenting difficulties to be solved by ingenuity or patient effort.
- something puzzling;
a puzzling question, matter, or person.
- a puzzled or perplexed condition;
- a crossword puzzle: Did you do the puzzle in the newspaper today?
- a jigsaw puzzle.
- to put (someone) at a loss;
baffle: Her attitude puzzles me.
- to frustrate or confound, as the understanding;
perplex: The problem puzzled him for weeks.
- to exercise (oneself, one's brain, etc.) over some problem or matter.
- [Archaic.]to make intricate or complicated.
- to be perplexed or confused.
- to ponder or study over some perplexing problem or matter.
- puzzle out, to solve by careful study or effort: I was unable to puzzle out the message.
(fôr; unstressed fər),USA pronunciation prep.
- with the object or purpose of: to run for exercise.
- intended to belong to, or be used in connection with: equipment for the army; a closet for dishes.
- suiting the purposes or needs of: medicine for the aged.
- in order to obtain, gain, or acquire: a suit for alimony; to work for wages.
- (used to express a wish, as of something to be experienced or obtained): O, for a cold drink!
- sensitive or responsive to: an eye for beauty.
- desirous of: a longing for something; a taste for fancy clothes.
- in consideration or payment of;
in return for: three for a dollar; to be thanked for one's efforts.
- appropriate or adapted to: a subject for speculation; clothes for winter.
- with regard or respect to: pressed for time; too warm for April.
- during the continuance of: for a long time.
- in favor of;
on the side of: to be for honest government.
- in place of;
instead of: a substitute for butter.
- in the interest of;
on behalf of: to act for a client.
- in exchange for;
as an offset to: blow for blow; money for goods.
- in punishment of: payment for the crime.
- in honor of: to give a dinner for a person.
- with the purpose of reaching: to start for London.
- contributive to: for the advantage of everybody.
- in order to save: to flee for one's life.
- in order to become: to train recruits for soldiers.
- in assignment or attribution to: an appointment for the afternoon; That's for you to decide.
- such as to allow of or to require: too many for separate mention.
- such as results in: his reason for going.
- as affecting the interests or circumstances of: bad for one's health.
- in proportion or with reference to: He is tall for his age.
- in the character of;
as being: to know a thing for a fact.
- by reason of;
because of: to shout for joy; a city famed for its beauty.
- in spite of: He's a decent guy for all that.
- to the extent or amount of: to walk for a mile.
- (used to introduce a subject in an infinitive phrase): It's time for me to go.
- (used to indicate the number of successes out of a specified number of attempts): The batter was 2 for 4 in the game.
- for it, See in (def. 21).
- seeing that;
n., v., kid•ded, kid•ding, adj.
- a child or young person.
- (used as a familiar form of address.)
- a young goat.
- leather made from the skin of a kid or goat, used in making shoes and gloves.
- a glove made from this leather.
- (of a goat) to give birth to (young).
- made of kidskin.
- younger: his kid sister.
The post about Floor Puzzles For Kids have 10 pictures , they are Puzzle Play, Kids Alphabet Floor Puzzle Mat., Fine Motor Skills, Huge Selection Of Kids 24 Piece Jigsaw Puzzles Including Large Floor Puzzles, 3-D Puzzles, Fuzzy Puzzles, And Puzzles With Stickers., Animal Zoo Educational Foam Puzzle Floor Mat For Kids, Foam Floor Alphabet And Number Puzzle Mat, Trademark Games™ Foam Floor Alphabet Puzzles Mat For Kids, Amazon.com: Alphabet Letters And Numbers Foam Puzzle Square Floor Mat, 6x6-Inches, 72-Pieces: Toys & Games, Images Of Anti Slip Anti Fatigue Floor Mats, Diapers.com. Following are the pictures:
Kids Alphabet Floor Puzzle Mat.
Fine Motor Skills
Huge Selection Of Kids 24 Piece Jigsaw Puzzles Including Large Floor Puzzles, 3-D Puzzles, Fuzzy Puzzles, And Puzzles With Stickers.
Animal Zoo Educational Foam Puzzle Floor Mat For Kids
Foam Floor Alphabet And Number Puzzle Mat
Trademark Games™ Foam Floor Alphabet Puzzles Mat For Kids
Amazon.com: Alphabet Letters And Numbers Foam Puzzle Square Floor Mat, 6x6-Inches, 72-Pieces: Toys & Games
Images Of Anti Slip Anti Fatigue Floor Mats
Several Floor Puzzles For Kids made-of wood, only a little distinctive from the current coffee-table that's typically made from light metal such as stainlesssteel and aluminum or possibly a blend of hardwood and glass. Contemporary coffeetable has many forms, most of the contemporary coffee table doesn't have four feet, an original contemporary coffee table is derived from a variety that was unique.
It is possible to fit a coffee-table that is modern before the sofa or in a corner close to the screen. You devote your nights to perform chess using them or can like a sit down elsewhere having a friend or relative while enjoying TV or examining the magazine.
The ideal blend of areas and resources, convincing one to work with a contemporary coffee-table as furniture inside living room minimalist or the family-room. Developed Floor Puzzles For Kids with compartments for storage is designed using a rack underneath the table to truly save the TV magazines, remote, young kids gadgets or newspapers.
Floor Puzzles For Kids Images Collection
Random Images on Floor Puzzles For Kids