Photo 1 of 9Next
ASK THE INSPECTOR: Metal Roofing Bad Idea If Pitch Is Too Low - Winnipeg Free (nice Low Pitched Roof #1)
The post of Low Pitched Roof was uploaded at September 6, 2017 at 10:51 am. It is uploaded in the Roof category. Low Pitched Roof is tagged with Low Pitched Roof, Low, Pitched, Roof..
(lō),USA pronunciation adj., -er, -est, adv., -er, -est, n.
- situated, placed, or occurring not far above the ground, floor, or base: a low shelf.
- of small extent upward;
not high or tall: A low wall surrounds the property.
- not far above the horizon, as a planet: The moon was low in the sky.
- lying or being below the general level: low ground.
- designating or pertaining to regions near sea level, esp. near the sea: low countries.
- bending or passing far downward;
deep: a low bow.
- (of a garment) low-necked;
décolleté: The dress she wore was fashionably low.
- rising but slightly from a surface: a low relief on a frieze.
- of less than average or normal height or depth, as a liquid or stream: The river is low this time of year.
- near the first of a series: a low number.
- ranked near the beginning or bottom on some scale of measurement: a low income bracket.
- indicating the bottom or the point farthest down: the low point in his creative life.
- lacking in strength, energy, or vigor;
weak: to feel low and listless.
- providing little nourishment or strength, as a diet.
- of small number, amount, degree, force, intensity, etc.: low visibility; a generator with a low output.
- indicated or represented by a low number: A low latitude is one relatively near the equator.
- soft: subdued;
not loud: a low murmur.
- produced by relatively slow vibrations, as sounds;
grave in pitch.
- assigning or attributing little worth, value, excellence, or the like: a low estimate of a new book.
- containing a relatively small amount: a diet low in starches.
- nearing depletion;
not adequately supplied: low on funds; Our stock of towels is low.
- depressed or dejected: low spirits.
- far down in the scale of rank or estimation;
humble: of low birth.
- of inferior quality or character: a low grade of fabric; a low type of intellect.
- lacking in dignity or elevation, as of thought or expression.
- mean, base, or disreputable: low tricks; low companions.
- coarse or vulgar: entertainment of a low sort.
- [Boxing.]struck or delivered below a contestant's belt.
- having a relatively simple structure;
not complex in organization.
- (of a vowel) articulated with a relatively large opening above the tongue, as the vowels of hat, hut, hot, ought, etc. Cf. high (def. 23).
- of, pertaining to, or operating at the gear transmission ratio at which the drive shaft moves at the lowest speed with relation to the speed of the engine crankshaft, used esp. for temporarily overcoming the weight or inertia of the vehicle;
first: low gear.
- [Baseball.](of a pitched ball) passing the plate at a level below that of the batter's knees: a low curve.
- [Cards.]having less value than other cards: a low card.
- having a relatively small amount of a specified constituent (usually used in combination): low-carbon steel.
- [Chiefly Brit.]holding to Low Church principles and practices.
- in or to a low position, point, degree, etc.: The raiders crouched low in the bushes.
- near the ground, floor, or base;
not aloft: The plane flew low.
- in or to a humble or abject state: Some live low while others live high. She swore she would bring him low.
- in or to a condition of depletion, prostration, or death: The gas in the tank is running low.
- at comparatively small cost;
cheaply: to buy something low and sell it high.
- at or to a low pitch, volume, intensity, etc.: to turn the radio low; lights turned down low.
- in a low tone;
to speak low.
- [Archaic.]far down in time;
- lay low:
- to overpower or kill;
defeat: to lay one's attackers low.
- to knock down;
- [Informal.]to lie low.
- lie low:
- to conceal oneself: He had to lie low for a while.
- to do nothing until the right opportunity develops;
bide one's time: Until the dispute is settled, you would do best to lie low.
- something that is low, as ground or prices: numerous marshy lows in the forest; the recent low in the stock market.
- low gear;
- an atmospheric low-pressure system;
cyclone. Cf. high (def. 41).
- the lowest trump card.
- a card of small value, or of lower value than other cards.
- the lowest score in a game.
- a player having such a score.
- a point of deepest decline, vulgarity, etc.: a new low in tastelessness.
- a period of intense depression or discomfort, when the effects of a drug have subsided.
(pich),USA pronunciation v.t.
- to erect or set up (a tent, camp, or the like).
- to put, set, or plant in a fixed or definite place or position.
- to throw, fling, hurl, or toss.
- to deliver or serve (the ball) to the batter.
- to fill the position of pitcher in (a game): He pitched a no-hitter. He pitched a good game.
- to choose or assign as a pitcher for a game: The manager pitched Greene the next night.
- to set at a certain point, degree, level, etc.: He pitched his hopes too high.
- to set at a particular pitch, or determine the key or keynote of (a melody).
- to lead (a card of a particular suit), thereby fixing that suit as trump.
- to determine (the trump) in this manner.
- to pave or revet with small stones.
- to square (a stone), cutting the arrises true with a chisel.
- to cut with a chisel.
- to attempt to sell or win approval for;
advertise: to pitch breakfast foods at a sales convention.
- to approach or court (as a person, company, or the public) in hope of a sale, approval, or interest;
make an appeal to.
- to cause to pitch.
- [Obs.]to set in order;
to arrange, as a field of battle.
- [Obs.]to fix firmly as in the ground;
- to plunge or fall forward or headlong.
- to lurch.
- to throw or toss.
- to deliver or serve the ball to the batter.
- to fill the position of pitcher: He pitched for the Mets last year.
- to slope downward;
- to plunge with alternate fall and rise of bow and stern, as a ship (opposed to roll).
- (of a rocket or guided missile) to deviate from a stable flight attitude by oscillations of the longitudinal axis in a vertical plane about the center of gravity.
- to fix a tent or temporary habitation;
encamp: They pitched by a mountain stream.
- [Golf.]to play a pitch shot.
- to attempt to sell or win approval for something or someone by advertising, promotion, etc.: politicians pitching on TV.
- [Rare.]to become established;
- pitch in, [Informal.]
- to begin to work in earnest and vigorously: If I really pitch in, I may be able to finish the paper before the deadline.
- to contribute to a common cause;
join in: When they took up a collection for the annual dinner, he promised to pitch in.
- pitch into, [Informal.]
- to attack verbally or physically: He apologized for pitching into me yesterday.
- to begin to work on vigorously.
- pitch on or upon, to choose, esp. casually or without forethought;
decide on: We pitched on a day for our picnic.
- relative point, position, or degree: a high pitch of excitement.
- the degree of inclination or slope;
angle: the pitch of an arch; the pitch of a stair.
- the highest point or greatest height: enjoying the pitch of success.
- (in music, speech, etc.) the degree of height or depth of a tone or of sound, depending upon the relative rapidity of the vibrations by which it is produced.
- the particular tonal standard with which given tones may be compared in respect to their relative level.
- [Acoustics.]the apparent predominant frequency sounded by an acoustical source.
- act or manner of pitching.
- a throw or toss.
- [Baseball.]the serving of the ball to the batter by the pitcher, usually preceded by a windup or stretch.
- a pitching movement or forward plunge, as of a ship.
- upward or downward inclination or slope: a road descending at a steep pitch.
- a sloping part or place: to build on the pitch of a hill.
- a quantity of something pitched or placed somewhere.
- [Cricket.]the central part of the field;
the area between the wickets.
- a high-pressure sales talk: The salesman made his pitch for the new line of dresses.
- a specific plan of action;
angle: to tackle a problem again, using a new pitch.
- the specific location in which a person or object is placed or stationed;
allotted or assigned place.
- [Chiefly Brit.]the established location, often a street corner, of a beggar, street peddler, newspaper vendor, etc.
- the nosing of an airplane or spacecraft up or down about a transverse axis.
- the distance that a given propeller would advance in one revolution.
- (of a rocket or guided missile)
- the motion due to pitching.
- the extent of the rotation of the longitudinal axis involved in pitching.
- Also called plunge. the inclination of a linear feature, as the axis of a fold or an oreshoot, from the horizontal.
- the distance between the corresponding surfaces of two adjacent gear teeth measured either along the pitch circle(circular pitch) or between perpendiculars to the root surfaces(normal pitch).
- the ratio of the number of teeth in a gear or splined shaft to the pitch circle diameter, expressed in inches.
- the distance between any two adjacent things in a series, as screw threads, rivets, etc.
- (in carpet weaving) the weftwise number of warp ends, usually determined in relation to 27 inches (68.6 cm).
- See all fours (def. 2).
- See auction pitch.
- [Masonry.]a true or even surface on a stone.
- (of typewriter type) a unit of measurement indicating the number of characters to a horizontal inch: Pica is a 10-pitch type.
(ro̅o̅f, rŏŏf ),USA pronunciation
n., pl. roofs, v.
- the external upper covering of a house or other building.
- a frame for supporting this: an open-timbered roof.
- the highest part or summit: The Himalayas are the roof of the world.
- something that in form or position resembles the roof of a house, as the top of a car, the upper part of the mouth, etc.
- a house.
- the rock immediately above a horizontal mineral deposit.
- go through the roof:
- to increase beyond all expectations: Foreign travel may very well go through the roof next year.
- Also, hit the roof, [Informal.]to lose one's temper;
become extremely angry.
- raise the roof, [Informal.]
- to create a loud noise: The applause raised the roof.
- to complain or protest noisily: He'll raise the roof when he sees that bill.
- to provide or cover with a roof.
This post of Low Pitched Roof have 9 pictures , they are ASK THE INSPECTOR: Metal Roofing Bad Idea If Pitch Is Too Low - Winnipeg Free, Low Vs High Pitch Roof, Low-sloped Roof Such As This? Attachment 38168 Attachment 38169, Cathedral Ceiling Leaking On A Low Pitched Roof - I Suspect Its The Ridgevent-house, With Colorsteel01 August 2016, Craftsman Bungalow: Low-pitched Roof, Wide Overhanging Eaves With Knee Braces, Porch With Masonry Piers And Wood Columns, Building Low Pitch Roof Garage, Any-issues-low-sloped-roof-072810-079.jpg ., Crest Bricks. Here are the pictures:
Low Vs High Pitch Roof
Low-sloped Roof Such As This? Attachment 38168 Attachment 38169
Cathedral Ceiling Leaking On A Low Pitched Roof - I Suspect Its The Ridgevent-house
With Colorsteel01 August 2016
Craftsman Bungalow: Low-pitched Roof, Wide Overhanging Eaves With Knee Braces, Porch With Masonry Piers And Wood Columns
Building Low Pitch Roof Garage
Probably it's been a while since you've visited with a thriftstore, or even you and one 've never visited? You'll really lose, if so. Frequently they've items which are cheaper than home fixtures, but sometimes you'll be able to score some lounge is very good enough.
Make sure to purchase in the retailer, if you elect to buy a Low Pitched Roof. Most people do not think to verify the goods before things are bought by them. Difficult to restore the furniture in certain furniture shops. Deliver types of hues if you look for traditional and classical fixtures.
Though some might look ideal while in the store, it compared to examples and might seem differently when in your home. It's simple to find swatches at your home improvement shop, or simply just have an image of one's sample for comparison goods from happening to prevent this.
Low Pitched Roof Pictures Collection
Related Posts on Low Pitched Roof