Photo 1 of 9Next
Additional Views Of New York Stock Exchange: Next Generation Trading Floor (attractive Stock Market Floor #1)
The post of Stock Market Floor was uploaded on October 5, 2017 at 7:46 pm. This article is posted under the Floor category. Stock Market Floor is tagged with Stock Market Floor, Stock, Market, Floor..
Stock stock (stok),USA pronunciation
- a supply of goods kept on hand for sale to customers by a merchant, distributor, manufacturer, etc.;
- a quantity of something accumulated, as for future use: a stock of provisions.
- [Theat.]a stock company: a job in summer stock.
- the outstanding capital of a company or corporation.
- the shares of a particular company or corporation.
- the certificate of ownership of such stock;
- (formerly) a tally or stick used in transactions between a debtor and a creditor.
- Also called understock. in grafting, a stem in which the bud or scion is inserted.
- a stem, tree, or plant that furnishes slips or cuttings;
- the trunk or main stem of a tree or other plant, as distinguished from roots and branches.
- the type from which a group of animals or plants has been derived.
- a race or other related group of animals or plants.
- the person from whom a given line of descent is derived;
the original progenitor.
- a line of descent;
a tribe, race, or ethnic group.
- [Ling.]a category consisting of language families that, because of resemblances in grammatical structure and vocabulary, are considered likely to be related by common origin. Cf. family (def. 14), phylum (def. 2).
- any grouping of related languages.
- the handle of a whip, fishing rod, etc.
- the wooden or metal piece to which the barrel and mechanism of a rifle are attached.
- a part of an automatic weapon, as a machine gun, similar in position or function.
- the trunk or stump of a tree, left standing.
- a dull or stupid person.
- something lifeless or senseless.
- the main upright part of anything, esp. a supporting structure.
- a former instrument of punishment consisting of a framework with holes for securing the ankles and, sometimes, the wrists, used to expose an offender to public derision. Cf. pillory (def. 1).
- a frame in which a horse or other animal is secured in a standing position for shoeing or for a veterinary operation.
- the frame on which a boat rests while under construction.
- a vertical shaft forming part of a rudder and controlling the rudder's movement.
- a transverse piece of wood or metal near the ring on some anchors. See diag. under anchor.
- the metal or wooden body of a carpenter's plane.
- material being smelted in a blast furnace.
- a metal piece to be forged.
- a specified quality or kind of paper: glossy stock; card stock; offset stock.
- the paper for printing a particular job: We don't have enough stock for that large a run.
- the raw material from which something is made.
- [Papermaking.]stuff (def. 15).
- [Cookery.]the liquor or broth prepared by boiling meat, fish, chicken, etc., with or without vegetables or seasonings, and used esp. as a foundation for soups and sauces.
- any of several plants belonging to the genus Matthiola, of the mustard family, esp. M. incana, having fragrant white, blue, purple, reddish, or yellowish flowers.
- a rhizome or rootstock.
- a compound organism, as a colony of corals.
- a collar or a neckcloth fitting like a band around the neck.
- [Cards.]the portion of a pack of cards that, in certain games, is not dealt out to the players, but is left on the table, to be drawn from as occasion requires.
- an adjustable wrench for holding dies for cutting screws.
- See rolling stock.
- [Dominoes.]boneyard (def. 3).
- See stock car (def. 1).
- [Rom. Cath. Ch.]one of a set of three metal containers for holy oil.
- [Geol., Mining.]an irregular igneous intrusion, usually an offshoot of a batholith, often mineralized.
- [Archaic.]a stocking.
- [Obs.]the frame of a plow to which the share, handles, etc., are attached.
- in stock, on hand for use or sale: There are no more blue skirts in stock.
- lock, stock, and barrel. See lock 1 (def. 12).
- on the stocks:
- under construction, as esp. a ship.
- in progress or preparation: a new novel on the stocks.
- out of stock, lacking a supply of, esp. temporarily: We are out of stock in this item.
- take or put stock in, to put confidence in or attach importance to;
trust: Considering his general unreliability, I can't take stock in what he has told you.
- take stock:
- to make an inventory of stock on hand.
- to make an appraisal of resources or prospects: She took stock of her decorating scheme and decided it was time for a change.
- kept regularly on hand, as for use or sale;
standard: stock articles.
- having as one's job the care of a concern's goods: a stock clerk.
- of the common or ordinary type;
in common use: a stock argument.
commonplace: a stock remark.
- pertaining to or designating the breeding and raising of livestock: stock farming.
- [Southern U.S.](chiefly Southern Appalachian and South Atlantic States). (of farm animals) being a fully grown male: a stock hog.
- of or pertaining to the stock of a company or corporation: a stock report.
- pertaining to a stock company.
- appearing together in a repertoire, as a company.
- forming part of a repertoire, as a play.
- being a character type fixed by convention, as in the commedia dell'-arte, a harlequinade, minstrel show, or the like.
- of, pertaining to, or characteristic of a stock car.
- to furnish with a stock or supply.
- to furnish with stock, as a farm with horses, cattle, etc.
- to lay up in store, as for future use.
- to fasten to or provide with a stock, as a rifle, plow, bell, anchor, etc.
- to put in the stocks as a punishment.
- to lay in a stock of something (often fol. by up).
(mär′kit),USA pronunciation n.
- an open place or a covered building where buyers and sellers convene for the sale of goods;
a marketplace: a farmers' market.
- a store for the sale of food: a meat market.
- a meeting of people for selling and buying.
- the assemblage of people at such a meeting.
- trade or traffic, esp. as regards a particular commodity: the market in cotton.
- a body of persons carrying on extensive transactions in a specified commodity: the cotton market.
- the field of trade or business: the best shoes in the market.
- demand for a commodity: an unprecedented market for leather.
- a body of existing or potential buyers for specific goods or services: the health-food market.
- a region in which goods and services are bought, sold, or used: the foreign market; the New England market.
- current price or value: a rising market for shoes.
- See stock market.
- at the market, at the prevailing price in the open market.
- in the market for, ready to buy;
interested in buying: I'm in the market for a new car.
- on the market, for sale;
available: Fresh asparagus will be on the market this week.
- to buy or sell in a market;
- to buy food and provisions for the home.
- to carry or send to market for disposal: to market produce every week.
- to dispose of in a market;
(flôr, flōr),USA pronunciation n.
- that part of a room, hallway, or the like, that forms its lower enclosing surface and upon which one walks.
- a continuous, supporting surface extending horizontally throughout a building, having a number of rooms, apartments, or the like, and constituting one level or stage in the structure;
- a level, supporting surface in any structure: the elevator floor.
- one of two or more layers of material composing a floor: rough floor; finish floor.
- a platform or prepared level area for a particular use: a threshing floor.
- the bottom of any more or less hollow place: the floor of a tunnel.
- a more or less flat extent of surface: the floor of the ocean.
- the part of a legislative chamber, meeting room, etc., where the members sit, and from which they speak.
- the right of one member to speak from such a place in preference to other members: The senator from Alaska has the floor.
- the area of a floor, as in a factory or retail store, where items are actually made or sold, as opposed to offices, supply areas, etc.: There are only two salesclerks on the floor.
- the main part of a stock or commodity exchange or the like, as distinguished from the galleries, platform, etc.
- the bottom, base, or minimum charged, demanded, or paid: The government avoided establishing a price or wage floor.
- an underlying stratum, as of ore, usually flat.
- the bottom of a hull.
- any of a number of deep, transverse framing members at the bottom of a steel or iron hull, generally interrupted by and joined to any vertical keel or keelsons.
- the lowermost member of a frame in a wooden vessel.
- mop or wipe the floor with, [Informal.]to overwhelm completely;
defeat: He expected to mop the floor with his opponents.
- take the floor, to arise to address a meeting.
- to cover or furnish with a floor.
- to bring down to the floor or ground;
knock down: He floored his opponent with one blow.
- to overwhelm;
- to confound or puzzle;
nonplus: I was floored by the problem.
- Also, floorboard. to push (a foot-operated accelerator pedal) all the way down to the floor of a vehicle, for maximum speed or power.
The image of Stock Market Floor have 9 attachments , they are Additional Views Of New York Stock Exchange: Next Generation Trading Floor, Article Image Goldman Sachs Sell New York Stock Exchange Floor Market, When It Comes To Your Wealth, We Manage It As You Would. Like You, We Believe Opportunities Can Arise Anytime., The Empty Trading Floor Of The NYSE After The Market Has Closed. - Stock Image, Wikiwand, Twitter CEO Dick Costolo, NYSE Trading Resumes After Glitch Knocks Market. - Newsweek, Additional Views Of New York Stock Exchange: Next Generation Trading Floor, Traders Work On The Floor Of The New York Stock Exchange On November 22, 2013. Here are the photos:
Article Image Goldman Sachs Sell New York Stock Exchange Floor Market
When It Comes To Your Wealth, We Manage It As You Would. Like You, We Believe Opportunities Can Arise Anytime.
The Empty Trading Floor Of The NYSE After The Market Has Closed. - Stock Image
Twitter CEO Dick Costolo
NYSE Trading Resumes After Glitch Knocks Market. - Newsweek
Additional Views Of New York Stock Exchange: Next Generation Trading Floor
Traders Work On The Floor Of The New York Stock Exchange On November 22, 2013
You're able to select furniture although you will install within the master bedroom but ensure everything is essential and certainly will not make the experience of packed in it. Be sure to choose which will blend in effectively using the color colors selected on the walls and ceilings, as you may organize the colors.
Screen maintenance purposes exist in types that are large at home improvement stores, so the best which will be recognized with the Stock Market Floor's whole environment can be chosen by you.
As well as furniture, tiny things such as lights, decorations, tokens, as well as other knick-knacks must be chosen carefully. They can not generate turmoil and have to work well with the entire style of the Stock Market Floor.
This is actually the element that concludes the touch in the room. Layer your window using an additional or curtain kind of screen care program in that method that it cans open and shut anytime, it will give all without restricting the visual part, and the privacy you'll need to you.
Stock Market Floor Photos Gallery
Similar Images on Stock Market Floor