Photo 1 of 7Next
China Folding Chair, China Folding Chair Manufacturers And Suppliers On Alibaba.com (ordinary Wooden Foldable Chairs #1)
Wooden Foldable Chairs was uploaded on October 5, 2017 at 7:46 pm. It is published under the Wooden category. Wooden Foldable Chairs is tagged with Wooden Foldable Chairs, Wooden, Foldable, Chairs..
(wŏŏd′n),USA pronunciation adj.
- consisting or made of wood;
wood: a wooden ship.
- stiff, ungainly, or awkward: a wooden gait.
- without spirit, animation, or awareness.
- dull or stupid.
- indicating the fifth event of a series, as a wedding anniversary.
(fōld),USA pronunciation v.t.
- to bend (cloth, paper, etc.) over upon itself.
- to bring into a compact form by bending and laying parts together (often fol. by up): to fold up a map; to fold one's legs under oneself.
- to bring (the arms, hands, etc.) together in an intertwined or crossed manner;
cross: He folded his arms on his chest.
- to bend or wind (usually fol. by about, round, etc.): to fold one's arms about a person's neck.
- to bring (the wings) close to the body, as a bird on alighting.
- to enclose;
envelop: to fold something in paper.
- to embrace or clasp;
enfold: to fold someone in one's arms.
- [Cards.]to place (one's cards) facedown so as to withdraw from the play.
- to bring to an end;
close up: The owner decided to fold the business and retire.
- to be folded or be capable of folding: The doors fold back.
- [Cards.]to place one's cards facedown so as to withdraw from the play.
- to fail in business;
be forced to close: The newspaper folded after 76 years.
- to yield or give in: Dad folded and said we could go after all.
- fold in, [Cookery.]to mix in or add (an ingredient) by gently turning one part over another: Fold in the egg whites.
- fold up:
- to break down;
collapse: He folded up when the prosecutor discredited his story.
- to fail, esp. to go out of business.
- a part that is folded;
layer: folds of cloth.
- a crease made by folding: He cut the paper along the fold.
- a hollow made by folding: to carry something in the fold of one's dress.
- a hollow place in undulating ground: a fold of the mountains.
- a portion of strata that is folded or bent, as an anticline or syncline, or that connects two horizontal or parallel portions of strata of different levels (as a monocline).
- the line formed along the horizontal center of a standard-sized newspaper when it is folded after printing.
- a rough-and-ready dividing line, esp. on the front page and other principal pages, between stories of primary and lesser importance.
- a coil of a serpent, string, etc.
- the act of folding or doubling over.
- a margin or ridge formed by the folding of a membrane or other flat body part;
(châr),USA pronunciation n.
- a seat, esp. for one person, usually having four legs for support and a rest for the back and often having rests for the arms.
- something that serves as a chair or supports like a chair: The two men clasped hands to make a chair for their injured companion.
- a seat of office or authority.
- a position of authority, as of a judge, professor, etc.
- the person occupying a seat of office, esp. the chairperson of a meeting: The speaker addressed the chair.
- (in an orchestra) the position of a player, assigned by rank;
desk: first clarinet chair.
- the chair, See electric chair.
- See sedan chair.
- (in reinforced-concrete construction) a device for maintaining the position of reinforcing rods or strands during the pouring operation.
- a glassmaker's bench having extended arms on which a blowpipe is rolled in shaping glass.
- a metal block for supporting a rail and securing it to a crosstie or the like.
- get the chair, to be sentenced to die in the electric chair.
- take the chair:
- to begin or open a meeting.
- to preside at a meeting;
act as chairperson.
- to place or seat in a chair.
- to install in office.
- to preside over;
act as chairperson of: to chair a committee.
- to carry (a hero or victor) aloft in triumph.
- to preside over a meeting, committee, etc.
Wooden Folding Chairs – Helpformycredit
Amazon.com - Winsome Wood Folding Chairs, Natural Finish, Set Of 4 - Chairs
Wooden Folding Chairs
ÄPPLARÖ Chair, Outdoor - IKEA
HERCULES Series Natural Wood Folding Chair With Vinyl Padded Seat [XF-2903-NAT .
Besides Wooden Foldable Chairs sleep cushions will also be an excellent piece to decorate your property. Here are on picking a correct mattress pillows several tips. Look for enthusiasm. Browse around the space you are to determine the design of design objects correctly. Select a color layout that satisfies your dwelling's style, whether it's produced from the design of a couch, interior, as well as the carpeting. In addition you can, customize it with one model in furniture in the space.
Combination and match. You must have the courage to show colors that combination more diverse to show the look more special decor items. Try and blend and fit on each pillowcase to give a far more packed but nevertheless in tranquility, for instance, with a range of vibrant shade mixtures, colour natural or pastel colors on a unique colour.
With the collection of the Wooden Foldable Chairs was enjoying various factors, you are able to display pillow family room that is not only gorgeous, but in addition relaxed to-use. Be sure you finish the living room having a pillow different quality decor items for example ornamental lights, artwork, to rugs that may maximize the sweetness of the space that is entire can be a location berakitivitas your entire family as well as you.
Find more great ideas. Excellent suggestions you will get with a pillowcase customize the appearance you want to select together with the room's general style. If you would like to display traditional types, pick the sort of ornamental pillowcases, have a lot of colour combinations, and ornaments. For a more contemporary layout, pick a design that is easier having a range of simple or bright colors.
Wooden Foldable Chairs Pictures Collection
More Posts of Wooden Foldable Chairs