Photo 1 of 8Next
Unique Welcome Sign. You Are Here. Font: Impact. (marvelous Wooden Letter Signs #1)
The image about Wooden Letter Signs was uploaded at October 5, 2017 at 7:46 pm. This image is published at the Wooden category. Wooden Letter Signs is tagged with Wooden Letter Signs, Wooden, Letter, Signs..
(wŏŏd′n),USA pronunciation adj.
- consisting or made of wood;
wood: a wooden ship.
- stiff, ungainly, or awkward: a wooden gait.
- without spirit, animation, or awareness.
- dull or stupid.
- indicating the fifth event of a series, as a wedding anniversary.
(let′ər),USA pronunciation n.
- a written or printed communication addressed to a person or organization and usually transmitted by mail.
- a symbol or character that is conventionally used in writing and printing to represent a speech sound and that is part of an alphabet.
- a piece of printing type bearing such a symbol or character.
- a particular style of type.
- such types collectively.
- Often, letters. a formal document granting a right or privilege.
- actual terms or wording;
literal meaning, as distinct from implied meaning or intent (opposed to spirit): the letter of the law.
- letters, (used with a sing. or pl. v.)
- literature in general.
- the profession of literature.
knowledge, esp. of literature.
- an emblem consisting of the initial or monogram of a school, awarded to a student for extracurricular activity, esp. in athletics.
- to the letter, to the last particular;
precisely: His orders were carried out to the letter.
- to mark or write with letters;
- to earn a letter in an interscholastic or intercollegiate activity, esp. a sport: He lettered in track at Harvard.
(sīn),USA pronunciation n.
- a token;
- any object, action, event, pattern, etc., that conveys a meaning.
- a conventional or arbitrary mark, figure, or symbol used as an abbreviation for the word or words it represents.
- a motion or gesture used to express or convey an idea, command, decision, etc.: Her nod was a sign that it was time to leave.
- a notice, bearing a name, direction, warning, or advertisement, that is displayed or posted for public view: a traffic sign; a store sign.
- a trace;
vestige: There wasn't a sign of them.
- an arbitrary or conventional symbol used in musical notation to indicate tonality, tempo, etc.
- the objective indications of a disease.
- any meaningful gestural unit belonging to a sign language.
- an omen;
portent: a sign of approaching decadence.
- See sign of the zodiac.
- See sign language (def. 1).
- Usually, signs. traces, as footprints, of a wild animal.
- a plus sign or minus sign used as a symbol for indicating addition or subtraction.
- a plus sign or minus sign used as a symbol for indicating the positive or negative value of a quantity, as an integer.
- See multiplication sign.
- See division sign.
- a symbol, as &fullradic;
or !, used to indicate a radical or factorial operation.
- to affix a signature to: to sign a letter.
- to write as a signature: to sign one's name.
- to engage by written agreement: to sign a new player.
- to mark with a sign, esp. the sign of the cross.
- to communicate by means of a sign;
signal: He signed his wish to leave.
- to convey (a message) in a sign language.
- [Obs.]to direct or appoint by a sign.
- to write one's signature, as a token of agreement, obligation, receipt, etc.: to sign for a package.
- to make a sign or signal: He signed to her to go away.
- to employ a sign language for communication.
- to obligate oneself by signature: He signed with another team for the next season.
- sign away or over, to assign or dispose of by affixing one's signature to a document: She signed over her fortune to the church.
- sign in (or out ) to record or authorize one's arrival (or departure) by signing a register.
- sign off:
- to withdraw, as from some responsibility or connection.
- to cease radio or television broadcasting, esp. at the end of the day.
- to become silent: He had exhausted conversation topics and signed off.
- to indicate one's approval explicitly if not formally: The president is expected to sign off on the new agreement.
- sign on:
- to employ;
- to bind oneself to work, as by signing a contract: He signed on as a pitcher with a major-league team.
- to start radio or television broadcasting, esp. at the beginning of the day.
- [Computers.]log1 (def. 17a).
- sign up, to enlist, as in an organization or group;
to register or subscribe: to sign up for the navy; to sign up for class.
The image about Wooden Letter Signs have 8 photos including Unique Welcome Sign. You Are Here. Font: Impact., Wooden Letter Signs. “, Wood Laminate Letters, Chic Bakery Wood Letters. Stained By Customer., Wooden, Black With GOLD Dust Sign Mr And Mrs , Wedding Signs, Wooden Letters For Sweetheart Table, Wedding Signs,Wedding Decoration, Sandblasted Wooden Signs, Carved Wooden Signs, Laser Engraved Wood - The Grain, Wood Letter Signs, How To Paint Letters On Wood Without A Stencil. Below are the attachments:
Wooden Letter Signs. “
Wood Laminate Letters
Chic Bakery Wood Letters. Stained By Customer.
Wooden, Black With GOLD Dust Sign Mr And Mrs , Wedding Signs, Wooden Letters For Sweetheart Table, Wedding Signs,Wedding Decoration
Sandblasted Wooden Signs, Carved Wooden Signs, Laser Engraved Wood - The Grain
Wood Letter Signs
How To Paint Letters On Wood Without A Stencil
The home frequently has its own persona. Furthermore with the pad are found in the united kingdom. Do not want to transform the composition of the building is too much, Wooden Letter Signs patterns take on standard bungalow.
The bungalow was integrated the 18th-century and is today after dark stage of reconstruction. Rather than looking to mimic the kind of the cottage, Alex Saint chose to develop one more kitchen style that maintain the character of the house and will decrease the entire lodge's structural change.
Never expected attractive, an outcome! To be able to maintain the character of a building, the developer Alex St of Home Architecture incorporating a kitchen style apart from the main building. The end result? Lovely! Yes, Chelshire was operating out of by a pad, great britain will be the building involved.
Wooden Letter Signs Pictures Collection
Random Posts on Wooden Letter Signs